Celebrate the holidays at the zoo during Breakfast with Santa. Guests are invited to enjoy a scrumptious hot breakfast, take part in arts and crafts, and most importantly, meet Santa Claus.
9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, December 2 (sold out)
9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. on Saturday, December 9 (sold out)
Tulsa Zoo Friends Members: $24 per person
Non-members: $29 per person
Children under 3: $5 per person
H.A. Chapman Event Lodge, which is located at the south end of the zoo.
Breakfast with Santa registration includes:
• A full hot breakfast buffet
• Arts and crafts, cookie decorating
• Photo opportunities with Santa
• Polar Express train ride from zoo entrance to North Pole event facility
• Animal chats
Scrambled eggs with cheese
Southern style hash brown bake with cheese and veggies
Applewood smoked bacon
Assorted breakfast pastries
Waffles with maple syrup
Coffee, hot tea, 2% milk, and assorted juices
• Breakfast with Santa will take place inside the H.A. Chapman Event Lodge
• Guests are invited and encouraged to bring a camera.
• Tickets are required for all guests, including children of all ages.
• All Breakfast with Santa attendees must be registered prior to attending this event. No additional registrations will be accepted at the zoo on the day of the event.
• This event has limited availability and is expected to sell out quickly.
• If you purchase tickets online, please print the tickets and bring them to the event.
• Tickets to Breakfast with Santa are non-refundable.
• If the event is cancelled due to inclement weather, the make-up date will be Saturday, December 16.
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 918-669-6634
Exclusive Presenting Sponsorship opportunity available! For more information, please contact Jenna Friend at email@example.com or call 918-669-6614.