Published on April 20, 2021
Conservation on Tap is BACK!
Join us at Tulsa Zoo to sip to save species.
Friday, June 4th
6:30pm-9pmThis year we are supporting the American Burying Beetles. Special thanks to our lanyard sponsor Ranch Acres Wine & Spirits.
General Admission Ticket $45
This ticket to Conservation on Tap includes:
- 6:30pm – 9:00pm admission to the event
- 5 oz. tasting mug and lanyard
- Unlimited 2 oz. samplings from all participating breweries
- Food available for purchase from zoo concession
VIP Ticket $65
Includes all general admission ticket amenities plus:
- Early entry at 6:00 pm
- Food vouchers
- Special take-away item
- Limited quantity available
PURCHASE VIP TICKET
Designated Driver Ticket $20
- Includes admission into the event
- Complimentary water and soda
- Designated drivers are not permitted to consume alcohol during the event
PURCHASE DD TICKET
All guests must be 21+ to attend. ID’s will be checked at the main gate.
Tulsa Zoo will be following all state/local & CDC guidelines . Our event takes place entirely outdoors and we will ensure proper distancing measures are in place. Masks will be required in event areas where social distancing is not possible. Additional information will be sent out to guests on any changes in safety protocol closer to the event date.
Please follow and like us: