Celebrate the holidays at the zoo during Breakfast with Santa 2015. Guests are invited to enjoy a scrumptious hot breakfast, take part in arts and crafts, and most importantly, meet Santa Claus.
Additionally, your little ones can take part in a winter-themed story time. You will learn how animals stay warm in the winter, and you will get to check out snow leopard biofacts. There will also be a special keeper chat at the snow leopard habitat at 10:30 a.m.
- 9 a.m. – 11 a.m. on Saturday, December 12
- Tulsa Zoo Friends Members: $23 per person
- Non-members: $29 per person
- Children under 3: $5 per person
Where: H.A. Chapman Event Lodge, which is located at the south end of the zoo.
Breakfast with Santa registration includes:
- A full hot breakfast buffet
- Arts and crafts, cookie decorating
- Photo opportunities with Santa
- Unlimited train rides
- Animal chat at the snow leopard habitat
- Scrambled eggs
- Scrambled eggs with cheese
- Southern style hash brown bake with cheese and veggies
- Applewood smoked bacon
- Assorted breakfast pastries
- Fresh fruit
- Waffles with maple syrup
- Coffee, hot tea, 2% milk, and assorted juices
- Breakfast with Santa will take place at the H.A. Chapman Event Lodge
- Guests are invited and encouraged to bring a camera.
- Tickets are required for all guests, including children of all ages.
- All Breakfast with Santa attendees must be registered prior to attending this event. No additional registrations will be accepted at the zoo on the day of the event.
- This event has limited availability and is expected to sell out quickly.
- If you purchase tickets online, please print the tickets and bring them to the event.
- Tickets to Breakfast with Santa are non-refundable.