Tickets for Breakfast with the Bunny have all hopped away — this event is sold out.
Celebrate spring at the zoo during Breakfast with the Bunny. There are two sessions of this special event on Saturday, April 15 at 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. You are invited to enjoy a scrumptious breakfast buffet, an up-close animal encounter, and most importantly, meet the Easter Bunny.
When: Saturday, April 15, 2017
Where: H.A. Chapman Event Lodge, which is located at the south end of the zoo.
Breakfast with the Bunny registration includes:
- A full hot brunch buffet, served at 9:15 a.m.
- A craft project to create animal enrichment for some of our resident animals
- Photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny
- Animal encounters
- Unlimited train and carousel rides (weather permitting)
- Tickets are on sale now
- Tulsa Zoo Friends Members: $20 per person
- Non-members: $25 per person
- Children under 3: $5 per person
- Scrambled eggs with cheese
- Southern style hash browns with veggies
- Applewood smoked bacon and link sausage
- Biscuits and sausage gravy
- Assorted breakfast pastries
- Fresh fruit
- Pancakes with butter, syrup, berries, and chocolate chips
- Coffee, hot tea, 2% milk, and assorted juices
- Breakfast with the Bunny will take place at the H.A. Chapman Event Lodge
- Guests are invited and encouraged to bring a camera.
- Tickets are required for all guests, including children of all ages.
- All Breakfast with the Bunny attendees must be registered prior to attending this event. No additional registrations will be accepted at the zoo on the day of the event.
- This event has limited availability and is expected to sell out quickly.
- If you purchase tickets online, please print the tickets and bring them to the event.
- Tickets to Breakfast with the Bunny are non-refundable. The event is indoors, and will take place rain or shine.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call 918-669-6634