- This event has passed.
Friday Walking Tours
September 18, 2020 @ 9:30 am - 10:30 am$7
Make your zoo visit even more memorable by learning about the zoo’s animals with a knowledgeable professional guide. Guests on this unique walking tour will gain insight into the animal world with engaging stories, interesting facts and animal observations about some of Tulsa Zoo’s most popular animals.
Cost: $7 per person (ages 3 and older) plus zoo admission.
(Zoo members will receive a 100% discount applied for the admission portion of the total at check out when you sign into a verified member profile account.)
When: Fridays at 9:30 and 11:15 a.m. and last for 45-60 minutes.
Where: Meet your guide by the globe before venturing to the Lost Kingdom exhibit complex and portions of our African Savannah. Discover fun facts and little-known details about the animals that call the ancient ruins of Lost Kingdom home before going on safari to the African Savannah. Tour stops include but are not limited to: siamangs, Malayan tigers, Komodo dragons, snow leopards, giraffes and white rhinos.
Know Before You Go:
- Tours will run rain or shine, so please dress accordingly. All tour tickets are non-refundable.
- This is a walking tour and moderate standing and walking will be required over a 45-60 minute period.
- Tours do not include touching live animals or behind-the-scenes access.
- Tickets are only valid for the tour date/time that you select.
- A link to your tickets will be sent in a separate email. Please have them printed or ready on your smartphone before you arrive at the Admissions booths.
- The City of Tulsa has issued a face covering ordinance for anyone age 18 and older while in public buildings and in public settings when social distancing is not possible. This means Tulsa Zoo guests are required to wear a face covering while inside of buildings. This tour does include a stop inside one building. Cloth masks will be available for purchase at the zoo gift shop, if needed
By entering the Tulsa Zoo, you agree to follow all posted instructions and voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure of COVID-19.