Bop to the beat with bubbles this Noon Year’s Eve! Free with general zoo admission. Help us dance, pop and count down with a $2 non-alcoholic sparkling cider toast.
When: 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. Tuesday, Dec. 31, 2019
Where: George Kaiser Family Foundations Rajan’s, Lost Kingdom
Cost: Free to attend with general admission. Free to zoo members.
- Fun, kid-friendly music and dancing
- Bubbles from a bubble machine, inside and outside
- Free face painting from 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Animal bubble enrichment at the Lost Kingdom tiger and snow leopard exhibits
– Helmerich Tiger east at 10:30 a.m.
– Helmerich Tiger west at 11 a.m.
– Hardesty Snow Leopard Habitat at noon (countdown)
- Join us in writing your New Year’s ReZOOlutions on a banner
- Purchase non-alcoholic sparkling cider for toasting inside Rajans