Enter the zoo early for a feast fit for your little princess or your budding buccaneer for a fairy-tale Halloween they’ll never forget.
Friday, October 27, 2017 at 5 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
Monday, October 30, 2017 at 5 p.m. (SOLD OUT)
- $25 per dinner seat
- $250 per RESERVED table of 8
Where: George Kaiser Family Foundation Rajan’s in the Lost Kingdom
Event registration includes:
- Interactive dinner with pirates and princesses
- Admission to HallowZOOeen
- Complimentary Haunted Train ticket
- Early entrance to start trick-or-treating BEFORE the gates open
- This event will take place inside George Kaiser Family Foundation Rajan’s located inside Lost Kingdom
- Guests are invited and encouraged to bring a camera.
- Tickets are required for all guests, including children of all ages.
- All event attendees must be registered prior to attending this event. No additional registrations will be accepted at the zoo on the day of the event.
- This event has limited availability and is expected to sell out quickly.
- If you purchase tickets online, please print the tickets and bring them to the event.
- Tickets to this event are non-refundable.
- This indoor event will be held rain or shine.
- Buccaneer bread basket
- Sea side salad (dinner salad)
- Shiver me tenders (chicken tenders with assorted dipping sauces)
- Fool’s gold (mac n cheese)
- Black beard pudding (chocolate “worms in dirt” pudding)
- Ocean water punch
- Regal toast (garlic bread)
- Royal romaine salad (Caesar salad)
- Fit for a prince pasta (pasta dish with chicken)
- Castle cupcakes
- Princess punch (strawberry lemonade)
For more information, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 918-669-6634