Help plant a path for pollinators! The Tulsa Zoo’s third annual Pollinator Plant Sale will be happening at the zoo’s gift shop. Pollinators — such as butterflies, hummingbirds, and bees — are extremely important. Become part of making Tulsa a Monarch City by purchasing various plants for your garden.
- Friday, May 11, through Sunday, May 20, 2018 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Outside the main gift shop at the zoo’s entrance.
- All plants are in 2.5″ pots and will be sold for $3.50 each (member and employee discounts do not apply).
- A specific quantity of each plant will be available for sale. When that quantity is sold there will be no more available.
- Plants will not be held for customers during their visit to the zoo.
- All plants may be planted in full sun locations and almost all require very little watering after becoming established.
- Butterfly Weed
- Denver Daisy Black-eyed Susan
- Swamp Milkweed
- Mexican Bloodflower
- Purple Coneflower
- October Skies Aster
- Route 66 Coreopsis
- Snow Lady Shasta Daisy
- Psfike Catmint
- Prairie Snow Penstemon
- Little Spire Dwarf Russian Sage
- Golden Delicious Pineapple Sage
- Windwalker Royal Red Sage
- Firebird Hyssop