Join us on Feb. 13 at the zoo for Wild at Heart, a Valentine’s event. This special evening will include dinner, live music, and a presentation by our resident Love Guru who will give an intimate look at love and lust in the animal kingdom.
Registration has closed for the 2016 event.
- 6:30-9:30 p.m. on Saturday, Feb. 13, 2016
- Tickets are $150 per couple or $80 per individual
Where: H.A. Chapman Event Lodge, which is located at the south end of the zoo.
Wild at Heart registration includes
- An upscale plated dinner
- A visit from a few of the zoo’s Education animals
- One complimentary beverage (additional drinks can be purchased at a cash bar)
- Live music from Ayngel & John
- Photo opportunities
- Light-hearted, humorous presentation on love and lust in the animal kingdom
- Cocktail hour with hor d’oeuvres
- Surf and turf with chargrilled flank steak and herb butter and rosemary garlic shrimp served with chive smashed redskin potatoes and broccolini
- Vegetarian option: Ricotta and basil ravioli with citrus buerre charon and broccolini
- Dessert: Strawberry crÃ¨me brÃ»lÃ©e with shortbread crumb and chocolate dipped strawberries
- Wild at Heart will take place at the Tulsa Zoo at the H.A.Chapman Event Lodge.
- Tickets are required for all guests.
- All Wild at Heart attendees must be registered prior to attending this event. No additional registrations will be accepted at the zoo on the day of the event.
- This event has limited availability and is expected to sell out quickly.
- If you purchase tickets online, please print your tickets and bring them to the event.
- Tickets to Wild at Heart are non-refundable.