Pirates & Princesses Dinner
Enter the zoo early for a feast fit for your little princess or your budding buccaneer for a fairy-tale Halloween they’ll never forget.
Friday, October 20th at 5:00 p.m. – SOLD OUT
Friday, October 27th at 5:00 p.m.
Event Location: H.A. Chapman Event Lodge (near back of zoo)
- $33 per member dinner seat (Seats are available in open seating format)
- $41 per non-member dinner seat (Seats are available in open seating format)
- $300 per member RESERVED table of 8 (Includes guaranteed seating together and a small gift for each guest in your party of 8)
- $375 per non-member RESERVED table of 8 (includes guaranteed seating together and a small gift for each guest in your party of 8)
Event Registration Includes:
- Interactive dinner with pirates and princesses
- Admission to HallowZOOeen
- Complimentary Haunted Train ticket
Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets are required for all guests 1 year of age and older.
If you purchase tickets online, please print the tickets or use your mobile device and bring them to the event.
Please be advised that tickets to this event are non-refundable.
This dinner experience is best enjoyed by arriving at the event start time of 5:00 p.m. Since this event space is used immediately following the dinner for HallowZOOeen, some portions of this event may not be available for guests who choose to arrive in the second half of the event.
This event will take place inside the H.A. Chapman Event Lodge (near the back of the Zoo)
All event attendees must be registered prior to attending this event. No additional registrations will be accepted at the zoo on the day of the event.
This event has limited availability and is expected to sell out quickly.
- Buccaneer bread basket
- Shiver me tenders (chicken tenders with assorted dipping sauces)
- Fool’s gold (mac n cheese)
- Black beard brownies
- Ocean water punch
- Regal toast (garlic bread)
- Royal romaine salad (Caesar salad)
- Fit for a prince pasta (pasta dish with chicken)
- Castle cookies
- Princess punch (strawberry lemonade)
Guests are invited and encouraged to bring a camera.
This indoor event will be held rain or shine.