This spooky (but not-too-scary) event is suitable for all ages and attracts thousands of visitors to the zoo for trick-or-treating and Halloween fun.
HallowZOOeen includes Goblin Stops where kids can pick up treats, carnival games at the Insurica Pumpkin Patch Playroom, special themed activities at the Burger King Royal Castle and QuikTrip Pirate Island as well as Bank of Oklahoma Haunted Train Rides around the zoo. Everyone is encouraged to dress up in creative costumes.
Weekend #1 – 10/18 -10/20
Weekend #2 – 10/25 – 10/27
Zoo Members: $12
Ages 2 and under: Free
Train: $5 | Carousel: $1
Tickets purchased for HallowZOOeen are non-refundable.
HallowZOOeen Days features access to the entire zoo, spooky enhancements, and an opportunity to wear your costume.
2024 Sessions TBD
HallowZOOeen Nights is a bit spookier and gives patrons a chance to explore zoo paths at night.
2024 Sessions TBD
Enter the zoo before HallowZOOeen for a feast fit for your little princess or your budding buccaneer during Pirates and Princesses.
2024 Dates TBD
October 18-20 and 25-27, 2024.
HallowZOOeen tickets are $20 for non-members and $12 for members. Children under 3 are free.
Bank of Oklahoma Haunted Train tickets are $5 and the Scary-Go-Round is $1, both optional.
Yes, all attendees except children under 3-years-old need tickets for HallowZOOeen.
HallowZOOeen is open rain or shine. We offer a number of indoor activities for the family. Some attractions close temporarily during lightning storms.
If you have questions about your HallowZOOeen tickets or would like to reschedule your event tickets for a different date, please contact [email protected]. Please note that rescheduling is subject to availability, and we may not be able to accommodate changes if the session is sold out.
Costumes are optional, and definitely more fun. This is a family friendly event. Please keep costumes appropriate for the family atmosphere. You can check out the rules here.
Depends on the event you choose!
Daytime event, yes. The entire zoo is open and animals are ready to see your pawsome costumes.
Nighttime event, no. Our animals like their bedtime and are already sleeping.
HallowZOOeen is a family-friendly event and costumes must be appropriate. While we encourage guests to dress up in the spirit of the event, we value safety for all in attendance. The following guidelines are in place to ensure everyone has a spooktacular experience.
- Tulsa Zoo reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable, or violent.
- Any guest in non-family-friendly masks or makeup may not be allowed in the zoo or asked to remove their mask or makeup at the event if deemed inappropriate by zoo staff.
- Costumes may not contain any realistic-looking weapons that could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. This may include toy swords, knives, guns, etc.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects, or materials that could potentially strike another guest.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from the event unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
- The Tulsa Zoo cannot hold any items for guests at the Admissions Office. Please leave all unsecured or restricted items in your personal vehicle or at home
Goblin Stop Sponsors
A-Best Roofing | BP US Pipelines & Logistics | Josh & Brittany Rhodes Family | Lamar
Nabholz | Public Service Company | Renewal by Andersen | Western Sun Federal Credit Union
AmbitionCo | Sprouts | Trader Joe’s | Whole Foods