Join us on February 11 at the zoo for Wild at Heart, a Valentine’s event. This special evening will include dinner, live music, and a presentation by our resident Love Guru who will give an intimate look at love and lust in the animal kingdom.
When: 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. on Saturday, February 11
Wild at Heart registration includes:
- An upscale plated dinner
- A visit from a few of the zoo’s Education animals
- One complimentary beverage (additional drinks can be purchased at a cash bar)
- Live music from Ayngel & John
- Photo booth opportunities with Route 66 Photo Booth
- Light-hearted, humorous presentation on love and lust in the animal kingdom
- Cocktail hour with hors â€˜d oeuvres
- Salad: Mache and pink endive with herb goat cheese, walnut pesto, cider vinaigrette and toy box tomatoes
- Roasted airline chicken with wild mushroom risotto charred baby carrots and Smokey romesco sauce
- Vegetarian option: Parmesan, black trumpet risotto with champagne bÃ©arnaise and charred radicchio
- Dessert: Fresh baked lemon tart with vanilla braised cranberries and whipped cream
- Tickets are $150 per couple or $80 per individual and are available online through Wednesday, February 8 at 12:00 noon
- Wild at Heart will take place at the Tulsa Zoo at the H.A. Chapman Event Lodge
- Tickets are required for all guests.
- All Wild at Heart attendees must be registered prior to attending the event. No additional registrations will be accepted at the zoo on the day of the event.
- When purchasing tickets online, please print the tickets and bring them to the event.
- Tickets to Wild at Heart are non-refundable.