Come show your wild and creative side at this unique and fun painting event! Join the Tulsa Zoo as we partner with Pinot’s Palette to create your very own masterpiece: “An impressionist tiger staring out from a watercolor background.”
SOLD OUT: All of the canvases and easels for Wild at Art have been claimed. Follow the Tulsa Zoo on social media, or become a zoo member, to hear about other events.
• 2:00-5:00 p.m. on Sunday, February 11, 2018
• Tickets are available online through Wednesday, February 7 at 12:00 noon.
• Tickets are $50 per person for members and not yet-members alike
Where: George Kaiser Family Foundation Rajan’s—located inside the new Lost Kingdom complex
Wild at Art registration includes:
• All art supplies needed for your painting experience
• Dessert buffet with a variety of decadent sweet treats
• A tiger keeper chat (weather permitting)
• Zoo admission
• Cash bar will be available
• Wild at Art will take place at the Tulsa Zoo at the George Kaiser Family Foundation-Rajan’s—located inside the new Lost Kingdom complex
• Tickets are required for all guests.
• All Wild at Art attendees must be registered prior to attending the event. No additional registrations will be accepted at the zoo on the day of the event.
• When purchasing tickets online, please print the tickets and bring them to the event or bring them on your mobile device.
• Tickets to Wild at Art are non-refundable and non-transferrable to other Pinot’s Palette events
For more information, email us at [email protected] or call us at 918-669-6634