Breakfast with the Bunny
Celebrate spring at the zoo during Breakfast with the Bunny. This special event will take place at 9 a.m. and 12:00 p.m. on Saturday, April 16. You are invited to enjoy a scrumptious breakfast, an up-close animal encounter, and most importantly, meet the Easter Bunny.
9 a.m. SOLD OUT
12 p.m. SOLD OUT
Saturday, April 16, 2022—Two sessions available (9 a.m. or 12 p.m.)
- Tulsa Zoo Members: $25 per person
- Not-yet members: $30 per person
- Children under 3: $5 per person
Breakfast with the Bunny registration includes:
- A full hot breakfast buffet
- Photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny
- Animal encounters
- Unlimited train and carousel rides (weather permitting)
• A full hot breakfast buffet
• Photo opportunities with the Easter Bunny
• Animal encounters
• Unlimited train and carousel rides (weather permitting)
• Scrambled eggs with cheese
• Southern style hash browns with veggies
• Applewood smoked bacon
• Fresh fruit
• Pancakes with butter, syrup, berries, and chocolate chips
• Coffee, hot tea, and assorted juices
- Breakfast with the Bunny will take place at the H.A. Chapman Event Lodge
- Guests are invited and encouraged to bring a camera.
- Tickets are required for all guests, including children of all ages, and must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold at the zoo on the day of the event.
- This event has limited availability and is expected to sell out quickly.
- If you purchase tickets online, please print the tickets or bring them on your mobile device to the event check-in.
- Tickets to Breakfast with the Bunny are non-refundable. The event is indoors, and will take place rain or shine.