Celebrate the holidays at the zoo during Breakfast with Santa. Guests are invited to enjoy a scrumptious hot breakfast, take part in arts and crafts, and most importantly, meet Santa Claus. Guests can also experience extra Christmas magic with Santa’s live reindeer!
9 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
Saturday, December 3 (Sold Out)
Saturday, December 10 (Sold Out)
12 – 1:30 p.m.
Saturday, December 10
Zoo Members: $32
Children under three: $7
- A full hot breakfast buffet
- Arts and crafts, cookie decorating
- Photo opportunities with Santa
- Polar Express train ride from zoo entrance to North Pole event facility, weather permitting
- Story telling and animal chat
- Visit Santa’s reindeer from 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
• Scrambled eggs with cheese
• Southern style hash browns with veggies
• Applewood smoked bacon
• Fresh fruit
• Waffles with butter, syrup, berries, and chocolate chips
• Coffee, hot tea, water, and assorted juices
- Breakfast with Santa will take place inside the A.Chapman Event Lodge
- Guests are invited and encouraged to bring a camera. Photos with Santa will be available for free download the week following the event.
- Tickets are required for all guests, including children of all ages, and must be purchased in advance. No tickets will be sold at the zoo on the day of the event.
- This event has limited availability and is expected to sell out quickly.
- If you purchase tickets online, please print the tickets or have them on your mobile device and bring them to the event.
- Tickets to Breakfast with Santa are non-refundable.
- This event will be held rain or shine. If there is severe inclement weather forcing the Tulsa Zoo to be closed the day of the event, the event will be cancelled.