HallowZOOeen is a family-friendly event, which means costumes must be appropriate. While we encourage guests to dress up in the spirit of the event, we value safety for all in attendance. The following guidelines are in place to ensure everyone has a spooktacular experience.
- Tulsa Zoo reserves the right to deny admission to or remove any person wearing attire that is considered inappropriate or attire that could detract from the experience of other guests.
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon. This includes toy swords, knives, guns, etc.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that could potentially strike another guest.
- Guests ages 18 and older must leave their face clearly visible at all times. Adults in masks will not be allowed into the zoo.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from the event, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards.
- The Tulsa Zoo cannot hold any items for guests at the Admissions Office. Please leave all unsecured or restricted items in your personal vehicle or at home.